Wendy Schmitt, Pre-Kindergarten
How long have you been teaching?
- “I started teaching Pre-Kindergarten at HFSM last year. Before that I taught Kindergarten for two and Head Start for eight years."
Describe your teaching style in only three words.
- “Engaging, flexible, and caring.”
What is your favorite thing about your job at HFSM School?
- “My favorite thing about my job at HFSM School is how supportive everyone is."
If there is one thing you could say to parents who are considering HFSM school, what would you say?
- “HFSM School will help your child develop not only academically but spiritually as well. "
What drives you to achieve great results in your classroom and how do you get it right?
- “The children in my class are what drives me. When I see them excited to accomplish new tasks I know I have gotten it right. "
What do you do for fun?
- “I like to spend time with family and friends. I like playing with my dog and reading. "
If you were a superhero, what would your name be?
- “Spectacular Schmitt"
What’s your favorite way to treat yourself?
- “Reading a new book."