Megan Green, First Grade
How long have you been teaching?
- “23 years in different capacities"
Describe your teaching style in only three words.
- “Caring, dedicated, flexible.”
What is your favorite thing about your job at HFSM School?
- “I love having a class of children that I consider to be “my” children. I love watching them grow and learn throughout the year. I love the “a-ha” moments when they get something that they may have been struggling with.”
If there is one thing you could say to parents who are considering HFSM school, what would you say?
- “At Holy Family-St. Mary's you not only learn academics, but grow spiritually. Everyone is part of a family.”
What drives you to achieve great results in your classroom and how do you get it right?
- “The students that I teach everyday is what drives me. Collaboration with families and fellow teachers can help me to get it right."
What do you do for fun?
- “Spend time with family and friends, read."
If you were a superhero, what would your name be?
- “Megatron (my cousin’s kids helped me come up with that!)"
What’s your favorite way to treat yourself?
- “Getting a pedicure."