Margaret Dahl, First Grade
How long have you been teaching?
- “37 years.”
Describe your teaching style in only three words.
- “Excitement, Devotion, Patience”
What is your favorite thing about your job at HFSM School?
- “We can share our faith and we work as a family.”
If there is one thing you could say to parents who are considering HFSM school, what would you say?
- “We teach to the whole person – spiritual, physical, emotional.”
What drives you to achieve great results in your classroom and how do you get it right?
- “My student’s academic success while they learn how to live their faith in everyday life. Also, my own faith journey.”
What do you do for fun?
- “Biking, baking, reading, cross-country skiing, yard work, and watching Bison football. Go Bison!”
If you were a superhero, what would your name be?
- “Protector of the innocent!”
What’s your favorite way to treat yourself?
- “Pop and popcorn.”