Ken Schill, Administrative Consultant
How long have you been in education?
- “47 years.”
Describe your leadership style in only three words.
- “Collaboration, consensus, communication.”
What is your favorite thing about your job at HFSM School?
- “Working with staff, students, and their families.”
If there is one thing you could say to parents who are considering HFSM school, what would you say?
- “Our school offers an excellent faith-based academic education, and we have the data to support this outcome.”
What drives you to achieve great results in your school and how do you get it right?
- “Knowing that students who do well at our school will also grow into capable, positive, and caring adults. This can be achieved through focus, hard work, and by working collaboratively with staff, students, and their families.”
What do you do for fun?
- “Spending time with family, especially my grandchildren. I also enjoy exercising, including tennis and biking; reading; traveling (including time at "the lake"); UND sports and Twin Cities professional sports.”
If you were a superhero, what would your name be?
- “I would choose Superman as he shows compassion for others and has a desire to do the right thing.”
What’s your favorite way to treat yourself?
- “A bowl of premium ice cream, maybe with a piece of homemade pie.”