Katherine Mayer, Principal
How long have you been in education?
- “17 years.”
Describe your leadership style in only three words.
- “Collaborative, communication, life-long learner.”
What is your favorite thing about your job at HFSM School?
- “The opportunity to work closely with all students, staff, and families.”
If there is one thing you could say to parents who are considering HFSM school, what would you say?
– “HFSM School offers your child and family an education that will help your child grow academically and spiritually. We develop the whole child.”
What drives you to achieve great results in your school and how do you get it right?
- “Success of all students. We can all be successful in our own way. As a staff, we need to collaborate to help all children succeed. To get it right, I constantly reflect on my actions and adapt appropriately. “
What do you do for fun?
- “Play games with my family, enjoy the outdoors when the weather is warm – walks, bike rides, yard work, and baking.”
If you were a superhero, what would your name be?
- “Wonder Woman!”
What’s your favorite way to treat yourself?
- “Get a facial or bake chocolate chip cookies.”