Jennifer Wynne, Third Grade
How long have you been teaching?
- “This will be my 16th year teaching, but 9th year in my own classroom.”
Describe your teaching style in only three words.
- “Dedicated, engaging, caring.”
What is your favorite thing about your job at HFSM School?
- “I love that my colleagues have made me feel like I am a part of the family even though this is my very first year at the school!”
If there is one thing you could say to parents who are considering HFSM school, what would you say?
- “The faculty at the school will make you and your children feel like family. They have the students and their families best interests.”
What drives you to achieve great results in your classroom and how do you get it right?
- “I want my students to be able to grow in their education. To help me achieve my goals, I collaborate with colleagues to gain new strategies, as well as take courses/professional development that will help me become a better teacher.”
What do you do for fun?
- “I love to read, do arts and crafts, "brain/logic" puzzles, play my instruments, and have fun with my daughter!”
If you were a superhero, what would your name be?
- “Wonderful Wynne!”
What’s your favorite way to treat yourself?
- “Buying myself a new book to read. :)”