Aimee Siemers, Kindergarten
How long have you been teaching?
- “Eight years in elementary and three years at Head Start.”
Describe your teaching style in only three words.
- “Student-Centered, Model, Caring”
What is your favorite thing about your job at HFSM School?
- “Working with the children.”
If there is one thing you could say to parents who are considering HFSM school, what would you say?
- “Holy Family - St. Mary’s is a family. We not only provide a great education and strong faith life, but the students and staff will know and support your child(ren). Everyone from the classroom teacher to the office and kitchen staff will be helping your child(ren) to grow academically, spiritually, socially, and emotionally. Your family will become part of ours.”
What drives you to achieve great results in your classroom and how do you get it right?
- “The students drive me, I want each of them to do their best and have fun doing it.”
What do you do for fun?
- “Go to the lake with my family.”
If you were a superhero, what would your name be?
- “My daughter Gabby says ‘Super Mommy!’”
What’s your favorite way to treat yourself?
- “Getting a pedicure or eating chocolate.”